martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

February Movie Review Links

Maya Deren's 1985 Divine Horsemen: The Living Gods of Haiti
 
Although I'd love to tell you that nothing comes between me and my blogging Calvin Kleins, the truth is that a lowly germ has wreaked havoc on my immune system to such an extent this week that I hardly have the energy to sleep much less come up with original material requiring non-dated jokes and references.  That being said, here's a placeholder for February movie reviews if any of y'all would care to join Dwight, Guy Savage and/or me for film talk later in the month.
 
February Movie Reviews

3 comentarios:

  1. I bought a box set in a charity shop yesterday (Chinese) with the first sixty winners of the Cannes Film Festival. Hopefully it will lead to some film reviews this year, maybe even this month.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hope you feel better soon Richard the couple great films just come on Netflix her in uk so hope to get to watch them ,all the best stu

    ResponderBorrar