viernes, 31 de julio de 2015

Spanish Lit Month 2015: Excuses, Updates, More Excuses


Due to imminent--and I do mean IMMINENT--travel & leisure plans for your bookish road warrior, the SLM link round-ups for the end of July will appear sometime next week instead.  Sorry if that's a bother.  To make matters worse, my write-up of Adolfo Bioy Casares' La invención de Morel [The Invention of Morel] likely won't appear until late August as it's not one of the four or five books plus a Kindle that made the cut for the trip.  I did enjoy it, though.  Happy reading, let's do lunch! who loves you, baby? etc., etc.

10 comentarios:

  1. Happy trails, wherever they may take you! Don't even give a thought to the number of links you'll have to publish when you get back.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks, Scott. The "happy trails" are such that I'm now a seven hour drive away from you rather than a seventy hours plus drive away from you, though--assuming you're not on vacation yourself. In other words, cheers from the Central Coast and tri-tip country!

      Borrar
  2. You are hilarious. Where are you off to? And who cares about the rest?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Since you already know where I am, Frances, thanks for encouraging me to be guilt free about the Spanish Lit Month obligations and for suggesting that I eat as much good Mexican food as I can while I'm out here--you're quite the ennabler, friend!

      Borrar
  3. Excuses? No! We want links! When do we want them? ¡Ahora!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Bon Voyage, Richard. Have fun on your travels!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias, Jacqui. I'm presently trying to wear out my welcome at my parents' house, but they seem to have built up quite an impressive immunity to me in the half a century or so since they spawned me! Cheers!

      Borrar
  5. Who love you, baby? We do, of course! Bon voyage, a bientot, and see? I know more French than Spanish... :(

    ResponderBorrar